Are you looking for how to Root Xiaomi Mi Note 10? Here, you can able to root Xiaomi Mi Note 10 with magisk manager with the latest TWRP, enable USB debugging.
You have reached this page because, you already know that, what is rooting. So, I am not going to give you, some boring stuff. We directly jump into the rooting process. In this guide, you can able to know.
So without wasting any time let’s dive into the rooting process. Before that, let’s discuss specs of Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
Please Note: While performing the Rooting Process on Xiaomi Mi Note 10, you need to take full responsibility of any damage. Damage like Void warranty, Software crash problem, Hardware Problem, Over heating, Many more.
Root Xiaomi Mi Note 10
For Root Xiaomi Mi Note 10, you need complete 4 steps in a Row:
- Enable USB Debugging (Full Guide)
- Unlock Bootloader (Full Guide)
- Flash TWRP recovery (Full Guide)
- Flash Magisk Manager
Here, we are not discussing the first Two Steps that is mentioned above. We only discussed “How to Flash TWRP recovery” and “How to Flash Magisk Manager”.
How To Flash TWRP on Xiaomi Mi Note 10
For TWRP, you need to download two things.
- Download TWRP recovery image, if you haven’t then visited the page “TWRP for Xiaomi”
- Install the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC. You can download from here
[button-brown url=”https://dl.twrp.me/tucana/twrp-3.4.0-1-tucana.img.html” target=”” position=”centre”]Download TWRP 220.127.116.11 Latest Version[/button-brown]
Now, you are ready to flash TWRP on the Xiaomi device.
Process To Flash TWRP on Xiaomi Device
- At the very begging, install ADB drivers on your PC
- Download suitable TWRP recovery for your device
- Here, go to downloaded folder of ADB and open Commend window by pressing of Shift + Right-click and click on Open command window here
- Connect your xiaomi device throw USB cable and switch into fastboot mode by typing following commands. ( Windows: adb reboot bootloader , MAC: .adb reboot bootloader )
- Here, you can see the fastboot mode on your devices, which means the USB drives you installed is perfectly working.
- Next command is for starting TWRP flashing process, so simply type ( Windows: fastboot devices, MAC: .fastboot devices )
- The last command for flash TWRP on Xiaomi is ( Windows: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img, MAC: .fastboot flash recovery recovery.img )
Our Installation Process is done to install TWRP on Xiaomi devices. So, you are ready to root your Xiaomi devices by simply flash SuperSu of Magisk Manager.
Now boot into TWRP recovery mode by pressing Volume UP key + Power Key Simultaneously for 3 to 5 sec.
If you are facing some issue for Flashing TWRP, then just visit Flash TWRP
How to Flash Magisk Manager to Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Here, you need to download some items, and then you will perform the rooting process for Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
Now, you need to follow the steps and you will root with magisk manager.
- Switch off your device and boot into recovery mode by pressing of Volume Up + Power key for 3 to 5 seconds,
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data ,
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install,
- Select Disable Dm-Verity-ForceEncrypt.Zip,
- After the Installation Again, navigates to Home and Select Install,
- Select Magisk.Zip. After the successful installation, Reboot your mobile,
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications. Install a Root checker to verify your Root Status.
Our Rooting Process for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is complete, if you had any question about this article or any other, please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Till Than, Good-Bye………