Are you looking for how to Root Redmi Note 7 Pro? Here, you can able to root Redmi Note 7 Pro with magisk manager with latest TWRP, enable usb debugging.
You are reached this page because, you already know that, what is rooting. So, I am not going to give you, some boring stuffs. We directly jump into rooting process. In this guide, you can able to know.
So without wasting any time let’s dive in to rooting process. Before that, lets discuss about specs of Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Please Note: While performing the Rooting Process on Redmi Note 7 Pro, you need to take full responsibility of any damage. Damage like Void warranty, Software crash problem, Hardware Problem, Over heating, Many more.
Root Redmi Note 7 Pro
This process is divided into four parts, which is listed below:
- Enable USB Debugging
- Unlock Bootloader
- Flash TWRP recovery
- Flash Magisk Manager
Part 1: Enable USB Debugging on Redmi Note 7 Pro
USB debugging is the first things that you need to do, without enabling USB debugging, you won’t able to perform the rooting process for Redmi Note 7 Pro. There are some easy steps are mentioned below,
Check Out that How to Enable USB debugging With full Guide.
- Open Setting function on your Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- Here, you need to go to About Phone
- Now, find MIUI version and tap on it 7 times,
- Again go back and find out Additional Setting
- In the additional setting, scroll down and, where you can found Developer options
- Just open Developer options
- In developer options, scroll down, where you can see the option of USB debugging
- Simply Enable by tap on Ok at Allowing USB debugging.
Now, lets move to the second part.
Part 2: Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 7 Pro
This process is performed by using of ADB Fastboot tool.
This process may need some pre-requisites, so you need to start with this steps.
- Get the full backup of your Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Turn on USB debugging onto your device
- Install suitable drivers on our PC
- Download Mi Flash Tool
Here is the main process, which is divided into two parts
Ask for Permission
- At the very beginning of process, visit official site http://en.miui.com and click on Unlock button.
- In the second page, click on “Unlock Now” button.
- In the third page, sign in using of your main ID and Password.
- Once you compliantly sign in, just click go to unlock bootloader application page, fill all your info and wait for the verification process via SMS.
- Finally, you can see this message.
NOTE: This process maybe take between 2 to 20 days for reviewing you application so be potion and wait for response from Xiaomi.
After getting permission, you need to follow my steps, which is shows in part 2.
Unlock Bootloader vis Mi Flash Tool
Here, you need to change some setting on your device.
- First enable USB debugging. ( Setting > About Phone > Find MIUI version and click on it 7 times > Now Go back > Find Developer option > Enable OEM unlock )
- Install Latest USB drivers on your PC
- Take all the backup from your Mobile.
- Now Log in to your Mi account.
Now the real game is start to unlock bootloader.
- Extract the downloaded file and insatall the Mi flash tool on your PC
- After install it, simply run it.
- Here, you need to connect the device via standard USB cable for entering fastboot mode then turn off your device by pressing of Power On + Volume Down key.
- At this stage, you are into fastboot mode, switch to pc and click on unlock buttom.
- Maybe it will takes around 3 minutes.
- Smile on your face. Process is done.
If you are facing some issue then just visite: How to unlock bootloader by clicking on it.
Part 3: Flash TWRP on Redmi Note 7 Pro
For TWRP, you need to download two things.
- Download TWRP recovery image, if you haven’t then visit the page “TWRP for Xiaomi”
- Install ADB Fastboot tool on your PC. You can Download from here
Now, you are ready to flast twrp on xiaomi device.
Process To Flash TWRP on Xiaomi Device
- At the very begging, install ADB drivers on your PC
- Download suitable TWRP recovery for your device
- Here, go to downloaded folder of ADB and open Commend window by pressing of Shift + Right click and click on Open command window here
- Connect your xiaomi device throw USB cable and switch into fastboot mode by typing following commands. ( Windows: adb reboot bootloader , MAC: .adb reboot bootloader )
- Here, you can see the fastboot mode on your devices, which means the usb drives you installed is perfectly works.
- Next command is for starting TWRP flashing process, so simply type ( Windows: fastboot devices, MAC: .fastboot devices )
- The last command for flash twrp on xiaomi is ( Windows: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img, MAC: .fastboot flash recovery recovery.img )
Our Installation Process is done to install twrp on xiaomi devices. So, you are ready to root your xiaomi devices by simply flash SuperSu of Magisk Manager.
Now boot into TWRP recovery mode by pressing Volume UP key + Power Key Simultaneously for 3 to 5 sec.
If you are facing some issue for Flashing TWRP, then just visit Flash TWRP
Part 4: Root With Magisk Managare to Redmi Note 7 Pro
Here, you need to download some items and than you will perform rooting process for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Now, you need to follow the steps and you will root with magisk manager.
- Switch off your device and boot into recovery mode by pressing of Volume Up + Power key for 3 to 5 seconds,
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data,
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install,
- Select Disable Dm-Verity-ForceEncrypt.Zip,
- After the Installation Again, navigates to Home and Select Install,
- Select Magisk.Zip. After the successful installation, Reboot your mobile,
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications. Install a Root checker to verify your Root Status.
Our Rooting Process for Redmi Note 7 Pro is complete, if you had any question about this article or any other, please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Till Than, Good Bye………