Are you looking for how to root Redmi Note 10 Pro Max using Magisk Manager? Here, you can able to root your Redmi Note 10 Pro Max without using TWRP.
This is the page you arrived at because you already know what rooting is. So, I won’t give you some boring stuff. We’ll jump right into rooting. So without further ado, let’s get into the rooting process.
For rooting your Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, we will use Magisk to patch the stock boot image and flash it to your device’s boot partition. Magisk is quite an advanced rooting method that won’t tamper with the system partitions of your device.
Root Redmi Note 10 Pro Max With Magisk Manager
We will use Magisk Manager to root Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Magisk is an application that allows you to root Android devices system-less. Recently, there was a lot of change with the Magisk Manager, and the steps also changed. So, make sure you are rooting at your own risk.
Now, you need to follow the steps and you will root with the Magisk manager.
- Firstly, you need to extract the boot.img file from Redmi Note 10 Pro Max firmware by using any Zip Extractor
- Install Magisk Manager on your Redmi Note 10 Pro Max device.
- Open Magisk Manager > Click on Install.
- Select Patch File
- Browse and select the boot.img file (Wait for a while, it will automatically start patching the boot image)
- The output will be stored as “magisk_patched.img” file in the download folder.
- Rename the patched boot image file to “boot.img” and copy it to folder C:\adb on your PC.
- Here, you need to reboot your Redmi Note 10 Pro Max into Fastboot Mode and then connect to your PC
- Now Go to the C:\adb folder and open the Command window by pressing Shift + Right-click on an empty area and select ‘Open Command window here’ or ‘Open PowerShell window here.’
- In the Command Window, you need to type the command which is mentioned below.
- Here, you need to type the second command which is mentioned below.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Reboot your device to the system after flashing the patched boot image.
- Magisk should be installed if it’s not already there.
Our Rooting Process for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is complete, if you had any questions about this article or any other, please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Till Than, Good-Bye………
Happy Androiding 🙂