Are you looking for Qualcomm USB drivers? Here, you can able to download and install the latest Qualcomm USB drivers which known as QDLoader HS-USB Drivers.
We all know that USB drivers are the most important part when we try to connect an Android device to a PC or a laptop. And we also know that every device has required different USB drivers. Because of Most of the device comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipset.
A company like Samsung, Xiaomi, Oneplus, Vivo, Oppo, Realme, Lg, Asus, Moto, and Lenovo. These companies mostly use Snapdragon’s CPU. Due to the wide range of devices comes with this chipset, Qualcomm decides to develop a suitable USB driver which perfectly works with all Snapdragon Chipset Based devices.
It is not easy to find suitable USB drivers for our device. But here, I will provide the best suitable USB drivers for your Snapdragon chipset-based device, called “Qualcomm USB Drivers” it is also known as “QDLoader HS-USB Drivers”.
In this article, you can able to download and install Qualcomm USB drivers into your windows-based pc or laptop. So without wasting time, let’s get stat.
What is Qualcomm USB Drivers?
USB drivers are very important when you want to connect your Android device to your computer. In order for your device and Android device to communicate properly, USB drivers are necessary. Therefore, all OEMs recommend installing USB drivers and some even provide them preloaded on their mobile devices.
OEM USB drivers will only be useful as long as the device is operational. But once it’s paved, it’s useless. You see, in that case, your device can’t even turn on and it doesn’t matter which manufacturer it is. As long as you have a Qualcomm chipset, you can just install Qualcomm USB drivers on your PC and just plug your Android device into your PC and they’ll communicate well.
But hey why do you need a driver if your device is ok? Qualcomm drivers can be helpful when your device is locked and you want to unlock it by installing standard firmware. In such cases, it is necessary to have Qualcomm HS USB drivers on the computer.
Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
Here is the download for Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers for 32 bit and 64 bit Zip File.
How To Install Qualcomm USB Drivers | HS-USB QDLoader?
Here, we are going to show two different installations that will help you to install Qualcomm USB drivers.
1. Direct Installation Method:-
In this method, you need to download a USB driver setup from the above download link and you can perform as I do.
- First of all, you need to download the Zip file from above link and extract it.
- In the extracted file, you will able to find a folder and in the folder, you will note two USB drivers.
- Now, click on that which is suitable for your OS.
- Here, you need to follow some simple steps that show in the Screenshots below and you will complete the installation process.
2. Manual Installation Method:-
This installation method is complicated, so you need to pay attention to install Qualcomm USB Drivers perfectly.
- First of you need to download the file from the above download button,
- Here, take your phone and turn into fastboot mode ( Switch off your phone then Press Volume Down + Power Button )
- Now, you need to download the ADB Fastboot tool and extract it,
- In the ADB Fastboot tool Folder, in the empty area ( Press Shift key + Right Click ) and select command window,
- Now, Connect the device and type the following command into the command window,,adb devicesadb reboot edl
- At this point, you need to go to device management into your windows
- Select QHSUSB_Bulk
- Now, Go to the update the drivers
- Browser the computer for the latest drivers
- Now, select on the browser option and locate the folder where you store the downloaded file
- Choose the file and install
- Your driver installation process is completed.