In the digital age of today, we capture our precious moments using our iPads or iPhones. It makes it easy for us to share pictures with our loved ones on our social media. But most of us also want to print these memories and display them in our homes. Luckily, taking prints of your photos from your Apple devices is as easy as clicking them!
Ways to Print Photos from Your iPhone
Wondering how to print photos from your Apple device? There are multiple options available. You can use in-built features and third-party apps. There are detailed tutorials on the Internet that tell you not only how to print a photo from your device, but also how to resize image on mac, how to apply filters to photos on iPhone or do minimal photoshop on iMac. Learning how to get physical copies of the pictures of your day out with the family is something you will certainly cherish!
Let’s take a look at them so that you can use Mac technology to easily print your memories.
iPhones and iPads have a built-in feature — AirPrint. It allows you to get a copy of your photos wirelessly from an AirPrint-enabled printer. You have to ensure that your printer is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple device.
Here’s how you can use AirPrint to print your pictures.
- Open the Photos app on your laptop.
- Select the picture you want to get.
- Click the Share icon in the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the printer and adjust the print settings.
- Tap ‘Print’ in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Take the print of your picture from the printer and enjoy.
2. Use Third-Party Apps
If your printer is not AirPrint-enabled, or you are looking for other options, third-party apps are available on the App store. Some of the popular tools for your devices are:
- Google Cloud Print
- HP Smart
- Printer Pro by Readdle
Follow these simple steps to make a hard copy of your photos using a third-party app.
- Download and install the app on your laptop or Apple device.
- Open the application and follow the instructions to connect to your printer.
- Choose the photo.
- Tap the share icon on the screen.
- Scroll down and click ‘Print’.
- Select the printer and adjust the settings if necessary.
- Click ‘Print’, and you will be good to go.
3. Transfer the Photos to a PC
If you don’t want to use a third-party app and don’t have an AirPrint-enabled computer, you have another option as well. Simply transfer your pictures to a PC and get the hard copy from there. Here’s how you can transfer your photos to a computer.
- Connect your device to your Macbook with the help of a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your Macbook and select all the pictures you want to transfer.
- Click ‘Import’ in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Choose the destination folder for your pictures and click ‘Import Selected’.
Once your photos are transferred, you can get the physical copy from your computer!
Tips for Getting Great Prints
Here are some tips to help you get the best prints possible.
Check the resolution of your pictures before printing them. The higher the resolution, the better the quality of the photo will be. Otherwise, your prints will be blurry or pixelated.
Adjust the printer settings to the correct paper size and type. This will ensure that your photos look their best.
Use high-quality paper. It is recommended that you use photo paper specifically designed for your printer to get the optimum results.
If you want information on how to get high-quality prints from your Apple phone, you can:
- Check the manufacturer’s website for information on how to use your specific printer model.
- Search for tutorials on the Internet with step-by-step instructions on using your printer with your device.
- Read the user’s manual of your printer or the ‘Help’ section of the third-party app that you are using. There might be specific instructions on how to print from your device, and there may even be exclusive tips for getting the best possible results.
Printing photos from your Apple devices has never been easier. Whether you want to get photos for your family album or as a gift for your loved one, there are several ways to do it. You can use AirPrint, third-party apps, or transfer your photos to a PC and quickly print your favorite photos! With the right tools and a little bit of effort, you can make beautiful copies that will last a lifetime!