Are you looking the solution of Xiaomi mi tv 4a pro remote not working? Here, you can able to fix the problem of mi tv 4a pro remote not working with best tips.
Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4A Pro is one of the best android Smart TV in his price range. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo operating system which is based on xiaomi own’s PatchWall OS. This Smart TV has a best stereo speakers with 20W and it has a sports Remote which comes with built-in microphone. This remote comes with great Google Voice Search functionality, which is really appreciable to designer of xiaomi. But, I would like to say that this remote has some issue that users are facing the problem with the issue.
In this article we are discussing some tips and tricks to fix mi TV 4a Pro remote. So, without wasting any time, lets try something.
Fix Mi TV 4A Pro Remote Control Issue
There are several points mentioned below, that you need to check out first
- Bluetooth Connection Problem
- Hardware issue
- Power Supply issue
- Google voice issue
1. Bluetooth Connection Problem
Basically, remote control is divided into two types
Remote control of Mi TV 4A Pro has a Bluetooth type controller. In Bluetooth controller, some time having connectivity issue.
- For solving this problem, you need to try again for re-paring it. Make sure, the distance between TV and controller is very low. Take remote control and move to lower right corner of the mi tv,
- Now, press menu and home button simultaneously,
- You hear a “Bip” sound,
- Now, release the both button and wait for while.
2. Hardware Issue
Now and then when the crate remote control is utilized for a really long time, a catch disappointment will happen. This is because of the maturing of the electrical layer of the crate remote control, and the segments in the remote control are harmed. Subsequent to dismantling the remote control, there is a round delicate top on the back of each catch. The posterior of the tin foil can be joined with twofold sided tape and slice to the first top size and afterward appended to the first top to supplant the matured conductive layer.
3. Power Supply Issue
In this problem, you need to check battery level, some time it will discharge automatically, due to unused for a long time. If the battery is not works then change the battery with new one.
4. Google Voice Issue
Some time, user might facing the voice accessibility issue, means you won’t able to use google voice search. Here some tips for to solve the problem of google voice search.
- Android 8.1 OS want permission to use google search voice, so you need to give permission by allowing to app for use microphone
- For permission, you need to check out security app > Permissions > Manage Permissions.
- Now, you are into the app section, so you need to find out the app which use remote.
Here is all about the problem solutions for how to “fix mi TV 4a pro remote not working”, If you had any question about this article of any other, please feel free to ask in the comment section below, we are happy to help you. Till Then Good bye…