Are you looking for How to Install TWRP On Xiaomi Devices? Here, you can able to learn the perfect method to flash twrp on xiaomi with higher success rate.
TWRP is the most important part of Root any Xiaomi android device. By using of twrp, you can able to do more stuffs like flash custom ROM, flash Supersu and Magisk manager, even you can able to install Dolby Atmos and Xposed framework apk.
Below, we can discuss that what is TWRP and who’s behind the TWRP, so let’s jump into it.
What is TWRP?
Mauronofrio is the main person behind the Team Win Recovery Project, But not the founder. So, bit different in it. It is kind of a recover image which has a wide range of software availability. This is the major source for all kind of recovery image for different devices.
Now, we talk about its ability
- It is a medium for Rooting on Un-rooting devices.
- By using this, create a full backup of installed software,
- Flash Latest SuperSu, Magisk manager and Xposed framework,
- Flash latest custom ROM
- Install latest mod APK
Now, we move to the installation process. So, without wasting time lets jump into “How to Install TWRP On Xiaomi Devices”.
How To Install TWRP On Xiaomi Devices
Before start the process, we need to do some pre-requirements stuffs then we start the final process to flash twrp on xiaomi.
- Install latest Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Need to unlocked Bootloader. if you haven’t then visit the post “Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices”
- Take a full backup of your device
- Download TWRP recovery image, if you haven’t then visit the page “TWRP for Xiaomi”
- Install ADB Fastboot tool on your PC. You can download from here Advertisement
- Charge your phone at list up to 70%
- USB debugging and OEM unlocking Enable
Now, you are ready to flast twrp on xiaomi device.
Process To Flash TWRP on Xiaomi Device
- At the very begging, install ADB drivers on your PC
- Download suitable TWRP recovery for your device
- Here, go to downloaded folder of ADB and open Commend window by pressing of Shift + Right click and click on Open command window here
- Connect your xiaomi device throw USB cable and switch into fastboot mode by typing following commands. ( Windows: adb reboot bootloader , MAC: .adb reboot bootloader )
- Here, you can see the fastboot mode on your devices, which means the usb drives you installed is perfectly works.
- Next command is for starting TWRP flashing process, so simply type ( Windows: fastboot devices, MAC: .fastboot devices )
- The last command for flash twrp on xiaomi is ( Windows: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img, MAC: .fastboot flash recovery recovery.img )
Our Installation Process is done to install twrp on xiaomi devices. So, you are ready to root your xiaomi devices by simply flash SuperSu of Magisk Manager.
Now boot into TWRP recovery mode by pressing Volume UP key + Power Key Simultaneously for 3 to 5 sec.
Here is all about “How to Install TWRP On Xiaomi Devices” or “Flash twrp on Xiaomi devices”. We know that the TWRP recover image is the most important part to root any android device, without flash twrp you will never flash custom things. If you had any question about this article or any other query of xiaomi devices, feel free to ask in to the comment section below.