How To Install TWRP On Mi 11X/11X Pro?
Are you looking for How to Install TWRP On Mi 11X/11X Pro? Here, you can able to learn the perfect method to install TWRP on Mi 11X/11X Pro with a higher success rate.
TWRP is the most essential to Root any Xiaomi Mi 11X/11X Pro. With TWRP, you can do more stuff like flash custom ROMs, flash Supersu, and Magisk manager, and even able to install Dolby Atmos and the Xposed framework.
Below, we can discuss what is TWRP and who’s behind the TWRP, so let’s jump into it.
What is TWRP Recovery Image?
The main person behind the Team Win Recovery Project is Mauronofrio, but not the founder. So, it’s a different kind of recovery image that works on almost any device. It’s the major source for all kinds of recovery images.
Now, we talk about its ability
- It is a medium for Rooting on Un-rooting devices.
- By using this, create a full backup of installed software,
- Flash Latest SuperSu, Magisk manager and Xposed framework,
- Flash latest custom ROM
- Install latest mod APK
Now, we move to the installation process. So, without wasting time let’s jump into “How to Install TWRP On Mi 11X/11X Pro”.
How To Install TWRP On Mi 11X/11X Pro
Before starting the process, we need to do some pre-requirements stuff then we start the final process to install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 11X/11X Pro.
- Install latest Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Need to unlocked Bootloader. if you haven’t then visited the post “Unlock Bootloader Of Mi 11X/11X Pro“
- Take a full backup of your device
- Download TWRP recovery image, if you haven’t then visited the page “TWRP for Xiaomi”
- Install the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC. You can download from here
- Charge your phone at least up to 70%
- USB debugging and OEM unlocking Enable
Now, you are ready to install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 11X/11X Pro.
Process To Install TWRP on Xiaomi Device
- At the very begging, install ADB drivers on your PC
- Download suitable TWRP recovery for your device
- Here, go to the downloaded folder of ADB and open Commend window by pressing Shift + Right-click and click on Open command window here
- Connect your Xiaomi device (Mi 11X/11X Pro) throw a USB cable and switch into fastboot mode by typing the following commands. ( Windows: adb reboot bootloader , MAC: .adb reboot bootloader )
- Here, you can see the fastboot mode on your devices, which means the USB drives you installed are perfectly working.
- Next command is for starting TWRP flashing process, so simply type ( Windows: fastboot devices, MAC: .fastboot devices )
- The last command for flash TWRP on Xiaomi is ( Windows: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img, MAC: .fastboot flash recovery recovery.img )
Our Installation Process is done to install TWRP on Mi 11X/11X Pro. So, you are ready to root your Mi 11X/11X Pro by simply flash SuperSu of Magisk Manager.
Now boot into TWRP recovery mode by pressing Volume UP key + Power Key Simultaneously for 3 to 5 sec.
Reference To Install TWRP On Mi 11X/11X Pro
Use this video as a reference to install TWRP on your Mi 11X/11X Pro. So you can able to understand all the installation steps and commads.
I hope that this article helped you install TWRP on Mi 11X/11X Pro, or might help you flash for the first time. If you have any questions regarding this guide or something different, feel free to enquire in the comments section below.
Happy Androiding 🙂