Are you looking for How To Unlock Bootloader Of Mi 11X/11X Pro? Here, you can able to learn the method for unlocking the bootloader Of Mi 11X/11X Pro.
We are living in the future, so everyone wants the latest stuff in their pockets as well as on their smartphones. But you can’t switch your smartphone. Because, every day, smartphone companies introduce new info, which is not available on your previous smartphones.
So what do you do? Root your Mi 11X/11X Pro and enjoy the future. The rooting process is broken down into 3 steps: Unlock bootloader, install a custom recovery, and flash custom ROM or Magisk Manager. Here, we are going to perform how to unlock the bootloader.
In this article, we are discussing unlock bootloader of Mi 11X/11X Pro. Basically, this process is applied on Redmi Note 5 Pro which is barely similar for almost any Xiaomi Devices.
With the help of the Mi Flash Tool, you will be able to easily unlock the bootloader without asking Xiaomi for permission. Let us tell you something about a bootloader in general.
What is Bootloader and How to Unlock Bootloader?
Generally, a bootloader prevents your android device from over-performing and staying cool. However, if you want to increase the device’s power, ability, and accessibility, you have to unlock the bootloader.
By using this method, you can able to unlock the bootloader of the following devices. This process perfectly works on specific devices which are listed here, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Mi 4C, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Redmi 3, Xiaomi Mi 5C, Pocofone F1, Redmi K20, Redmi K20 pro and capable with almost all upcoming Mi 11X/11X Pro.
Please note that :
1. If you unlock bootloader, then you will void your warranty.
2. If anything goes wrong, then We are not responsible for Any damages.
3. This method only for those devices which is listed above.
The Process to Unlock bootloader of Mi 11X/11X Pro
This process may need some pre-requisites, so you need to start with these steps.
- Get the full backup of your Mi 11X/11X Pro
- Turn on USB debugging onto your device
- Install suitable drivers on our PC
- Download Mi Flash Tool
Here is the main process, which is divided into two parts
Part 1: Asking for Permission To Unlock Bootloader Of Mi 11X/11X Pro
- At the very beginning of the process, visit the official site http://en.miui.com and click on Unlock button.
- On the second page, click on the “Unlock Now” button.
- On the third page, sign in using your main ID and Password.
- Once you compliantly sign in, just click go to unlock bootloader application page, fill in all your info and wait for the verification process via SMS.
- Finally, you can see this message.
NOTE: This process maybe take between 2 to 20 days for reviewing you application so be potion and wait for response from Xiaomi.
After getting permission, you need to follow my steps, which are shown in part 2.
Part 2: Unlock Bootloader vis Mi Flash Tool
Here, you need to change some settings on your device.
- First, enable USB debugging. ( Setting > About Phone > Find MIUI version and click on it 7 times > Now Go back > Find Developer option > Enable OEM unlock )
- Install Latest USB drivers on your PC
- Take all the backup from your Mobile.
- Now Log in to your Mi account.
Now the real game is to start to unlock the bootloader.
- Extract the downloaded file and install the Mi flash tool on your PC
- After install it, simply run it.
- Here, you need to connect the device via standard USB cable for entering fastboot mode then turn off your device by pressing of Power On + Volume Down key.
- At this stage, you are into fastboot mode, switch to pc and click on unlock buttom.
- Maybe it will takes around 3 minutes.
- The smile on your face. The process is done.
Video For Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
You can watch this video as a reference to unlock the bootloader of Mi 11X/11X Pro.
Here is all about the process of Unlock bootloader of Mi 11X/11X Pro. If you had faced any problems then feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Happy Androiding 🙂