Are you looking for how to Root Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max? Here, you can able to root Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max with magisk manager with the latest TWRP, enable USB debugging.
You have reached this page because, you already know that, what is rooting. So, I am not going to give you, some boring stuff. We directly jump into the rooting process. In this guide, you can able know exactly what you want to do.
So without wasting any time let’s dive into the rooting process. Before that, let’s discuss the specs of the Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max.
Specification Of Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max
|Device Name||Redmi Note 10 Pro||Redmi Note 10 Pro Max|
|Display||6.67 Inches AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)||6.67 Inches AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)|
|Front Facing Camera||16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm||16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm|
|Rear Camera||108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, dual pixel PDAF|
8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, dual pixel PDAF|
8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|RAM and Storage||64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM||64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM|
|Processor||Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)||Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)|
|Battery Capacity||Li-Po 5020 mAh, non-removable||Li-Po 5020 mAh, non-removable|
|Android Version||Android 11||Android 11|
|MIUI Version||MIUI 12||MIUI 12|
|Price||$ 290 to $ 330||20000 Inr to 22000 Inr|
Please Note: While performing the Rooting Process on Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max, you need to take full responsibility of any damage. Damage like Void warranty, Software crash problem, Hardware Problem, Over heating, Many more.
Root Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max
This process is divided into four parts, which is listed below:
- Enable USB Debugging
- Unlock Bootloader
- Flash TWRP recovery
- Flash Magisk Manager
Part 1: Enable USB Debugging on Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max
USB debugging is the first thing that you need to do, without enabling USB debugging, you won’t able to perform the rooting process for Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max. There are some easy steps are mentioned below,
Check Out that How to Enable USB debugging With full Guide.
- Open the Setting function on your Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max.
- Here, you need to go to About Phone
- Now, find the MIUI version and tap on it 7 times,
- Again go back and find out Additional Setting
- In the additional setting, scroll down and, where you can found Developer options
- Just open Developer options
- In developer options, scroll down, where you can see the option of USB debugging
- Simply Enable by a tap on Ok at Allowing USB debugging.
Now, let’s move to the second part.
Part 2: Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max
This process is performed by using of ADB Fastboot tool.
This process may need some pre-requisites, so you need to start with these steps.
- Get the full backup of your Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max
- Turn on USB debugging onto your device
- Install suitable drivers on our PC
- Download Mi Flash Tool
Here is the main process, which is divided into two parts
Ask for Permission
- At the very beginning of the process, visit the official site http://en.miui.com and click on Unlock button.
- On the second page, click on the “Unlock Now” button.
- On the third page, sign in using your main ID and Password.
- Once you compliantly sign in, just click go to unlock bootloader application page, fill all your info and wait for the verification process via SMS.
- Finally, you can see this message.
NOTE: This process maybe take between 2 to 20 days for reviewing you application so be potion and wait for response from Xiaomi.
After getting permission, you need to follow my steps, which are shown in part 2.
Unlock Bootloader via Mi Flash Tool
Here, you need to change some settings on your device.
- First, enable USB debugging. ( Setting > About Phone > Find MIUI version and click on it 7 times > Now Go back > Find Developer option > Enable OEM unlock )
- Install Latest USB drivers on your PC
- Take all the backup from your Mobile.
- Now Log in to your Mi account.
Now the real game is to start to unlock the bootloader.
- Extract the downloaded file and install the Mi flash tool on your PC
- After installing it, simply run it.
- Here, you need to connect the device via a standard USB cable for entering fastboot mode then turn off your device by pressing of Power On + Volume Down key.
- At this stage, you are into fastboot mode, switch to pc and click on unlock buttom.
- Maybe it will takes around 3 minutes.
- The smile on your face. The process is done.
If you are facing some issue then just visite: How to unlock bootloader by clicking on it.
Part 3: Flash TWRP on Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max
For TWRP, you need to download two things.
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot v1.4.3 and install it on your PC/Laptop, preferably on C\:Drive, and choose the system-wide installation.
- SR5-SuperSUv2.82 SR5
Now, you are ready to flash TWRP on your Xiaomi device.
Process To Flash TWRP
- At the very begging, install ADB drivers on your PC
- Transfer all files into a downloaded file to internal storage or your device
- Connect your device to PC
- Extract zip file of “ifelixit+FLASHER+TOOLKIT+Begonia” run as administrator .bat file into the same folder where you extract all things
- Now, you see the two options for TWRP choose menu 1 and for root choose menu 2
- it will take some time, once you flashing is done your TWRP installation process is complete.y
Our Installation Process is done to install TWRP on Xiaomi devices. So, you are ready to root your Xiaomi devices by simply flash SuperSu of Magisk Manager.
Now boot into TWRP recovery mode by pressing Volume UP key + Power Key Simultaneously for 3 to 5 sec.
If you are facing some issue for Flashing TWRP, then just visit Flash TWRP
Part 4: Root With Magisk Manager to Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max
Here, you need to download some items, and then you will perform the rooting process for Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max.
Now, you need to follow the steps and you will root with magisk manager.
- Switch off your device and boot into recovery mode by pressing of Volume Up + Power key for 3 to 5 seconds,
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data,
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install,
- Select Disable Dm-Verity-ForceEncrypt.Zip,
- After the Installation Again, navigates to Home and Select Install,
- Select Magisk.Zip. After the successful installation, Reboot your mobile,
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications. Install a Root checker to verify your Root Status.
Our Rooting Process for Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 10 Pro Max is complete, if you had any questions about this article or any other, please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Till Than, Good-Bye………
Happy Androiding 🙂