Here, you can learn how to Root Xiaomi Mi 11X/11X Pro with Magisk Manager using the latest TWRP, enable USB debugging.
This is the page you arrived at because you already know what rooting is. So, I won’t give you some boring stuff. We’ll jump right into rooting.
So without further ado, let’s get into the rooting process.
For rooting your Xiaomi Mi 11X/11X Pro, we will use Magisk to patch the stock boot image and flash it to your device’s boot partition. Magisk is quite an advanced rooting method that won’t tamper with the system partitions of your device.
Root Mi 11X/11X Pro With Magisk Manager
Here, you need to download some items, and then you will perform the rooting process for Xiaomi Mi 11X/11X Pro.Now, you need to follow the steps and you will root with magisk manager.
- Switch off your device and boot into recovery mode by pressing of Volume Up + Power key for 3 to 5 seconds,
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data,
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install,
- Select Disable Dm-Verity-ForceEncrypt.Zip,
- After the Installation Again, navigates to Home and Select Install,
- Select Magisk.Zip. After the successful installation, Reboot your mobile,
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications. Install a Root checker to verify your Root Status.
Our Rooting Process for Xiaomi Mi 11X And 11X Pro is complete, if you had any questions about this article or any other, please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Till Than, Good-Bye………
Happy Androiding 🙂