Fix HBO Max App Not Working on Samsung Smart TV: As a result of the current releases and upcoming releases, HBO max is the fastest-growing streaming service. Consequently, this year, WB will release all of its movies on HBO Max.
This is why HBO max is so popular every day. Some Samsung smart tv owners are having trouble watching HBO max.
Users of Samsung smart TVs are getting unsupported versions of the software. The Samsung smart TVs they own can’t be used and updated due to this error.
You might experience some problems with your Samsung TV if HBO Max is not working or is outdated. The following steps can be used to fix HBO max not working on a Samsung smart tv.
How do I Fix HBO Max App not working on my Samsung smart tv?
Those who want to reset their Samsung smart TVs without losing their data can choose between two methods. Cold boot is the first method, followed by a hard reset. The two methods listed above will solve most Samsung TV owners’ HBO not working problems. If HBO max is down, visit downdetector before attempting these steps.
The issue will be resolved on its own after some time if HBO Max is not running. In any case, here are the steps you need to follow.
Cold boot Samsung smart tv
You will need to hold the power button for five to ten seconds. Launch HBO max app and check whether you can stream or not after your TV has restarted.
Hard reset Samsung smart tv
Follow the steps below
- Turn off your smart TV and router.
- Wait five to ten minutes.
- Turn on your router completely after plugging it in.
- Start your smart tv by plugging it in and turning it on.
- The Samsung TV should now be connected to your wireless network.
Once HBO max is launched, check to see if the problem persists.
Update HBO max
If HBO max does not work on your Samsung TV, updating your HBO Max software may help. The following steps will help you update HBO max:
- Your Samsung TV’s home screen will appear.
- Click on the apps you want.
- Click the gear icon (top right corner of the screen) to access the setting.
- You will now find the updates tab.
- Place HBO max where it needs to be updated.
Once HBO max has been updated, check if it is working or not. Unsupported version errors may cause users to be unable to update HBO max. It occurs when the Samsung TV’s memory is full, preventing HBO Max from updating. Below are the steps you need to follow in order to fix the issue.
Fix HBO Max Unsupported Version Samsung TV
- Then select Settings from the apps menu.
- Your smart TV will now have more space to use if you remove all unnecessary apps.
- Delete HBO max from your smart tv.
- You can now install HBO max by searching for it.
- Enter your login information.
Reinstall HBO max
It is possible to fix HBO max not working on Samsung smart TVs by reinstalling HBO max. Your Samsung tv will fix issues with HBO Max and any temporary glitches. Below are the steps for reinstalling HBO max.
- Click on the home screen and select apps.
- Click on settings.
- You can now delete HBO max by selecting it.
- Enter HBO max in the search bar.
- Your Samsung TV needs to be updated with HBO max.
Ensure HBO max works on your Samsung tv.
Reset Samsung smart hub settings
The Samsung smart hub has been reset by many users when HBO max isn’t working on their Samsung smart televisions. By following the steps below, you can also reset Samsung smart TV to fix HBO Max on your TV.
- On your Samsung smart TV, go to Settings.
- Choose support from the drop-down list.
- Please select a self-diagnosis option.
- Select the reset option for the smart hub.
Check HBO max’s function after resetting the smart hub.
Contact HBO Max
Please contact the HBO Max team for assistance if HBO Max does not work on your Samsung smart TV. Describe the problem you’re having with HBO max and they’ll help you resolve it.