Are you looking for how to connect Honor Play 3 to TV? Here you can able to connect Honor Play 3 to TV with the best and easy method, so stay tuned and fit it.
In this tutorial, we will see how to connect Honor Play 3 to TV. There are multiple ways to get this link. They are all fairly simple procedures. We often want to show the photos taken during the holidays to our friends, but showing them on the phone is very inconvenient, so the solution is to connect Honor Play 3 to the television.
How to connect Honor Play 3 to TV using MirrorShare / Multi-screen
Multi-screen / MirrorShare (also called screen mirroring) allows us to mirror our mobile content on the TV screen. You need to open the multi-screen connection on both the phone/tablet and the TV to connect properly. It is not rocket science. You can do it easily.
Here’s how to connect Honor Play 3 to your TV via the multi-screen / MirrorShare function:
- Turn on the TV and go to the network settings, connect the TV to the network.
- Turn on the TV and go to the settings, select the option Screen mirroring / Multi-screen. Connect the TV with the network.
- Now connect the Honor device to the same network.
- Scroll down the notification bar.
- Swipe your finger in the left direction.
- Click the Multi-screen / MirrorShare link.
- You can also open the Multi-screen / MirrorShare option from Settings-> Advanced settings-> Multi-screen / MirrorShare.
- The search for the TV name will begin.
- Click on the TV name.
- After clicking the TV Name option, a message will appear on the TV that this device wants to connect. Click the allow option.
- When you successfully connect to the TV, the notification will come.
- Open any image, now, it will be displayed on the TV screen. If you open the image and it is not yet displayed on the TV, click on the image, it will show the multi-screen icon.
- Click on it.
- Select the name of the TV.
How to connect Honor Play 3 to TV using Google Chromecast
Then there is the Google Chromecast. This device allows you to stream content from your Android smartphone or tablet directly to the TV. All you have to do is install the Google Home app, which you will find for free in the Play Store and connect the Chromecast to the TV’s HDMI port.
In the Google Home app menu, select Cast Screen / Audio, then tap the blue button, then select the device you want to connect to.
Alternatively, some devices have a Cast button in the quick settings panel, found by scrolling down from the top of the device screen. If the Cast option is not available, you may be able to add it to the quick settings in your phone’s options.
The right app can help
Free streaming applications such as ” iMediaShare – Photos and Music ” are useful. They allow you to transfer photos, videos, and music from your Honor Play 3 or tablet to Smart TV or other DLNA-enabled devices, such as audio systems and set-top boxes. With iMediaShare, you can select by file type and even play videos in automatic succession on your TV. Another option is to install Android apps on the TV itself.
Mirroring through a wired connection
In this method, you need to have an MHL adapter that can be easily found on the Internet. Also, make sure the MHL adapter is compatible with Huawei Honor. Now, follow the steps below one after another to connect Honor Play 3 on any TV.
- First, you need to connect the Honor device to the MHL adapter and make sure that the connection has been established correctly.
- Next, you need to connect the output of the MHL adapter from the Honor Play 3 as input to the HDMI port of the TV.
- Finally, you need to choose the HDMI port on the TV and set it to receive video from the device. When finished, you can mirror the Honor Play 3 screen to the TV.