The popular Google Camera 8.1 app is now available for all Android users who have a smartphone not belonging to the Google Pixel series, being usable on Xiaomi smartphones.
This mod from GCam brings us in a stable way the latest version that Google has developed for its Pixel terminals, being installable in most smartphones.
Improvements that Google Camera 8.1 brings us to our Xiaomi or Android smartphone
As we will see as soon as we install the app that you can download from this link, receives a new interface design, as well as various adjustments that we can now make, these being the ones that XDA Developers and Engadget anticipate us in their respective news articles:
- All necessary corrections for the first start are added.
- A system is added to correct saturation on devices with muted colors
- An option is added to disable follow focus
- Added an option to disable moving photos
- OPModes added to fix EIS
- Accesses have been added in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Saber (codename for Super-Resolution Zoom), disabled on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to choose from Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on the Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- An option is added to disable flash synthetic fill
- An option is added to disable automatic night view in portraits and photos
So if you are one of those who like to try different configurations in photography and video, this Google Camera 8.1 mod is made for you, for your Xiaomi or Android smartphone, without distinction of brand or model.
For many users, the Google Camera 8.1 app is of great value as it improves the results obtained by the native camera app installed on our Xiaomi or Android smartphone in day and night circumstances. Although you have to be aware that some smartphones may not work at all as expected, especially on smartphones with Snapdragon 845 from Samsung or OnePlus.
In my case, I have installed the app Google Camera 8.1 on the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and it works as expected. Yes, If you have another version of Google Camera you must uninstall it before installing this new version of Google Camera 8.1 on your Xiaomi or Android smartphone.
Remember that in this article We explain how Google Camera works and the results it seeks to offer in our hands.