Are you looking for How to Enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi Devices? Here, you can able to know the simple process to Enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi Devices.
In this article, you can able to learn the perfect method that how to Enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi Devices. USB debugging is the most important part, if you want to root your xiaomi android device. If you want to flash TWRP
How To Enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi Devices
In this process, I were used Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro that is the 6 GB and 64 GB variant. The simple steps are listed below with all the screenshots.
- Open Setting function on your xiaomi device.
- Here, you need to go to About Phone
- Now, find MIUI version and tap on it 7 times,
- Again go back and find out Additional Setting
- In the additional setting, scroll down and, where you can found Developer options
- Just open Developer options
- In developer options, scroll down, where you can see the option of USB debugging
- Simply Enable by tap on Ok at Allowing USB debugging.
Here is all about “The Process of enabling usb debugging” or “enabling usb debugging on xiaomi devices“. We know that the usb debugging is the most important part to root any android device, without enabling usb debugging, you will never flash TWRP of custom recovery. If you had any question about this article or any other query of xiaomi devices, feel free to ask in to the comment section below.