Today, DxOMark has released the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro photographic test. According to the company’s analysis, the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition is in the 10th position, above the OnePlus 8 Pro and below Xiaomi. My Note 10 Pro (CC9 Pro Premium).
This model, assessed by DxOMark, is the older brother of Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro, which in our lands is renowned Little F2 Pro. This Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition has improvements compared to the Poco F2 Pro and manages to make it into the ranking, but with 6 positions below the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro which maintains 4th position in the table of the best photography section.
While that’s a good item for this smartphone, which has a better photographic section than its little brother, we are left with the eagerness to find out what the Poco F2 Pro will score, the only model in the series that is sold outside of China in the Global version.
The Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro has four sensors on the back, which are divided into:
- Primary: 1 / 1.72 inch Quad Bayer 64MP sensor, 26mm equivalent with PDAF and OIS
- Telephoto: 1 / 4.0 inch 8MP sensor, 80mm lens equivalent (x3 optical) with PDAF and OIS
- Ultra wide: 13MP 1 / 3.0 inch sensor, 16mm lens equivalent
- Depth: 2MP sensor
- Dual dual-LED flash
- Video: 8K 4320p at 24/30 fps, 4K 2160p at 30/60 fps, 1080p at 30/60/120/240 fps (2160p / 30 fps tested)
- Video: Gyro-EIS stabilization and adaptive frame rate change in 4K mode
DxOMark makes the following reference of the obtained result, i.e. 120 points on its scale:
With an overall score of 120 DXOMARK cameras, the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition ranks in the top ten of our smartphone image quality ranking, right behind Xiaomi’s Mi CC9 Pro at 121. A solid score of 129 photos means you can be sure of excellent still image quality without serious disadvantages that often outweigh the competition in a similar price range. Despite lower hardware specs compared to Xiaomi’s high-end devices like the Mi 10 Pro and Mi CC9 Pro, the K30 Pro Zoom delivers comparable image quality in many ways.