Are you looking for how to bypass mi account from your Xiaomi Devices? In this article, you can able to Download TPS Xiaomi Tools, Which will help you to Bypass Mi Account.
What is the TPS Xiaomi Tools?
The TPS Xiaomi Tool is among the absolute best and most free applications for windows which permits you to Bypass Mi account from Xiaomi Devices. It gives you an advantage to bypass mi account unofficial bootloader open and inspects point discoverer.
This software is created by the Miko Force group so all credits go to the Miko Force group. It’s conceivable to utilize ways to deal with bypass mi account. The absolute initial one is the 9008 com port strategy and the second one is the Fastboot method.
Here we likewise talk about some special properties of the TPS Xiaomi Tool given underneath. Now we discuss TPS Xiaomi Tools Features, downloading link of TPS Tools and Installation Process of TPS Xiaomi Tool.
Features OF TPS Xiaomi Tool
- Bypass or Disable Mi Account
- Mi Account Unlock On EDL 9008
- Check All Xiaomi Devices Information
- Fastboot Remove From Various Model
- Unofficial Unlock Bootloader for all Xiaomi Devices
- Reboot Xiaomi Menu & More
- Reset Xiaomi Devices
TPS Xiaomi Tools Details
|Name||TPS Xiaomi Tool|
|Password||No Password Protected|
|Developer||Pyin Oo Lwin|
How To Install And USE TPS Xiaomi Tools?
For the installation process, you need to follow some simple steps that you already know, while normally Install the software on your windows, it’s not a big deal. Let’s jump into “How to use TPS tools?”
Note: Before the installation process, Please Disable anti-virus software. While performing this, if you had any pc bricks or phone bricks issue happne, We are not responsible for the damage. You can perform this on your own risk.
There are two simple methods to use this tool.
Method 1: Fastboot mode
Here, you need to Power off your Xiaomi device, then press and hold the power button + volume down
Method 2: EDL Mode
- First of all, you need to Set up ADB & Fastboot driver on PC, then turn USB debugging on your phone.
- Here, you need to connect the Xiaomi smartphone with your PC with the standard USB cable.
- Then open a command window in PC by pressing off (Shift Key + Right Click) and type the following commands:
adb reboot edl
- If you have noticed any pop up appears on the phone screen then you have to allow the ADB access.
- In the TPS Xiaomi tool, the apparatus state will show ADB style or Fastboot mode in green color after connecting the Xiaomi Smartphone.