MIUI 11 is already within the ultimate stage of improvement and the Xiaomi will quickly launch the secure model to its units within the coming months. Though the MIUI 11 will not be but formally introduced, customers have the chance to expertise the brand new OS by way of an MIUI 11 Launcher. Nevertheless, that is an unofficial launcher from the MIUI Launcher improvement workforce. So, all credit go to them. Right here we’ll make it easier to obtain and set up the MIUI 11 Launcher in your Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones.
MIUI 10 was lacking the app drawer, however, Xiaomi makes main modifications to MIUI 11 thereby including the app drawer and app shortcuts. To remind you, Xiaomi’s sub-brand Poco provides a local app drawer for Poco F1. The MIUI 11 Launcher continues to be underneath beta mode and should include bugs. It’s going to get higher with a secure roll out of MIUI 11 replace.
Similar to different standard app drawers, the MIUI 11 launcher additionally provides a full checklist of apps in the type class. For instance – Date, Dimension, Alphabetical order, and many others. One may use the down arrow icon to shut the app drawer. Refer the beneath button to obtain the MIUI 11 Launcher.
Download MIUI 11 Launcher APK (Unofficial)
The best way to set up MIUI 11 Launcher APK on any Xiaomi and Redmi smartphone
1. Obtain the MIUI 11 Launcher APK file from the above obtain part to your system storage. If downloaded on PC, ensure that to switch the interior/exterior storage of your Xiaomi smartphone.
2. Ensure you have enabled “Unknown Sources” from Settings. That is fairly necessary in case you’re putting in third-party APK for the primary time.
3. Find the APK file utilizing the default file supervisor or third-party file managers just like the ES File Explorer.
4. Faucet on the APK and faucet on the “Set up” button.
5. Comply with the on-screen directions to complete the setup course.
6. As soon as efficiently put in, you should set the MIUI 11 Launcher because of the default launcher.
7. Open the launcher choices by long-pressing the house button and go to the ‘Extra’ possibility.
8. Lastly, launch the ‘Dwelling Display Settings’. Right here you should change the language from the Chinese language to English.
9. Get pleasure from it!
The best way to Uninstall the MIUI 11 Launcher on Xiaomi / Redmi telephones
1. Set the “Dwelling Launcher” because of the default launcher. To take action, you should go to Settings > App & Notifications > Default Apps > System Launcher > Change to the Dwelling Launcher.
2. Fully uninstall the MIUI 11 Launcher from Settings > Basic Settings > Apps > Downloaded.
3. You’re completed!
I hope the above tutorial was useful in putting in the MIUI 11 Launcher in your Xiaomi and Redmi smartphone. Don’t neglect to share your expertise within the beneath feedback.