Are you looking for How Download And Install Mi Flash Tool? Here, you can able to know the process to download and install mi flash tool with the latest version.
If you want to install MIUI Fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi / Redmi device, you will need a specialized tool to guide the process. You can download Mi Flash Tool for Windows 10, 8, and 7. We provide links to all available versions.
Xiaomi, unlike other major smartphone makers, provides download links for the standard firmware of all its devices. So if you want to restore the factory firmware or update it manually then you are at ease. You can simply take the latest ROM package and install it on your phone. There are now two types of firmware files that Xiaomi lists – (1) Recovery ROM and (2) Fastboot ROM.
Installing a Fastboot ROM leaves all device partitions as new, bringing your device back to the factory state. But to do this you will need a dedicated tool provided by the manufacturer itself. In this post, you can easily download Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC. In addition to downloading, we also provide detailed steps on how to install and use Mi Flash.
What is Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool?
The Mi Flash tool (also known as XiaoMiFlash ) is a utility software developed and maintained by Xiaomi. The tool works by connecting fastboot with the device in order to erase/modify/flash software images. It can help you restore stock MIUI firmware on your Xiaomi / Redmi devices, manually update the latest software, and even fix issues like bootloops.
The tool is specially designed for Qualcomm Xiaomi and Redmi devices for fastboot flash ROM. Before you go and download the Flash Mi tool, take a look at the set of important notes below.
- Be sure to uninstall any previous version before installing the latest one.
- Supports only Windows 7 or higher systems with 32-bit and 64-bit architecture. Windows XP or below are not supported.
- Only Qualcomm devices are supported. The MiFlash tool does not support MTT (MediaTek) devices.
- Devices older than Xiaomi Mi 3 are not supported.
- In order to use this Fastboot ROM flash tool, you must first unlock bootloader on your Xiaomi device.
Mi Flash Tool Features
- Easy to use the installer: The tool is available in a Windows installer format (.msi). This means it is hassle-free to install it on your Windows PC just by following the on-screen instructions.
- Comes with built-in USB drivers: The tool comes with all the necessary USB drivers that a user would need for a successful connection between the PC and the device.
- Supports Multiple Devices: Almost all Xiaomi / Redmi devices with the Qualcomm chipset are supported by the MiFlash tool.
- Several flash options: By default, the utility offers three different flash modes – (1) Clean all; (2) save user data; and (3) Clear all and block.
- Clear all: All user data will be deleted. The device will remain unlocked.
- Save user data: All user data will be saved. Lock state will vary with the device model after flashing.
- Clear all and lock: All user data will be cleared and the bootloader will be locked.
- Connect multiple devices: The tool lets you connect and flash multiple devices at the same time.
Download Mi Flash Tool for Windows 10/8/7
We have provided download links for all versions of the Mi Flash tool available to date. The latest version available for download.
Once you are able to download the Mi Flash tool, proceed to the steps below on how to install and use it on your Windows PC.
How to install Mi Flash Tool on Windows?
- Download the Flash Mi or ZIP installer version for your PC. If you downloaded the ZIP, extract it to get the installer file.
- Double-click on the file ‘ MiFlashSetup.exe ‘ to run the installer.
- When prompted with the Windows prompt, click ” Run .”
- In the XiaoMiFlash installation window, click ‘ Next ‘.
- The installer will automatically select the installation folder. If you want to change it, just click ‘ Browse ‘ and select the folder location.
- Click on ‘ Next ‘ again.
- When prompted to confirm the installation, confirm by clicking the ” Next ” button.
- Once you do this, the installer will start and install Mi Flash Tool on your Windows PC.
- When the installation is complete, click the ‘ Close ‘ button to exit the installer.
You can now install the Mi Flash tool on Windows. Now follow the instructions below on how to use the fastboot flash ROM tool.
Here is all about that “Download And Install Mi Flash Tool – Latest Version”. If you had any questions about this post or other, then feel free to ask us in the comment section below.