Are you looking for “Download and Install ADB Fastboot on Windows”? Here, you can able to download and install ADB Fastboot on Windows 7, 8, 10.
We will cover ADB Fastboot, installation methods, their commands, and their significance. The Android ecosystem allows users to perform a wide range of tweaks on their devices.
You can unlock the bootloader, flash custom ROMs, and flash custom recoveries such as TWRP, in addition to being able to root your device with Magisk Manager.
What Is ADB?
The Android Debug Bridge, also known as the ADB software, is used to maintain a successful connection (bridge) between your PC and Android device. You can then modify your device at various levels, including at the system and application levels.
For example, you can uninstall bloatware, install OTAs or push files through Sideload. Tech-savvy people take it a step further by executing more advanced commands.
Some of these commands include booting a device into the stock or custom recovery, any of the fastboot modes, or booting into Bootloader mode. However, to use these commands successfully you will need to enable the USB Debugging on your device.
On the PC side of things, the Android SDK Platform Tool software needs to be installed, and then a Command Prompt or PowerShell window needs to be launched to execute the ADB commands.
What is Fastboot?
With Fastboot, your device does not need to be booted to the Android OS. Instead, it can use a separate Fastboot menu or Bootloader menu. Because of this, you can use command prompts to execute Fastboot commands.
You can also use fastboot to boot into TWRP Recovery, flash/boot various ZIPs, and install IMGs such as Magisk ZIP or TWRP.img files. After installing the Android SDK Platform Tool, use the CMD or PowerShell window to execute the desired Fastboot commands.
How To Install Minimal ADB Fastboot?
Now, we are performing the installation process of the Minimal ADB Fastboot Tool. We also found 2 different methods that also access ADB Fastboot. But, we only recommend using Minimal ADB Fastboot for better results.
Where can I Download ADB Tool?
Here, you can able to download Minimal ABD And Fastboot Tool Version 1.4.3 windows setup file, and the download link is mentioned below.
What is the Latest Version of ADB Fastboot tool?
Here, are the all Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools Version:
- Version 1.4.3 (Latest)
- Version 1.4.2
- Version 1.4.1
- Version 1.3.1
- Version 1.3
- Version 1.2
- Version 1.1.3
Here are the steps that you need to follow each and every which is listed below,
- After downloading the Minimal ADB Fastboot tool, Just double click on it to install Minimal ADB Fastboot tool,
- Here, you need to Give permission and tap on Yes to continue the process,
- Now, just tap on next to Minimal ADB and Fastboot Setup Wizards,
- Tap on Next to continue the installation process,
- Now, select the destination of the file and click on Next,
- Here, you need to select the start menu option and click on Next,
- Finally, Click on the install button to install the Minimal ADB and Faastboot,
- Select the additional task and click on next,
- Now, Click on Finish to successfully complete the installation of the Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool.